Tortilla Press 12" Premium Hardwood Heavy Duty Dough Press Parota Ash Wood Homemade Tortillas
- This Traditional Tortilla press is made out of beautiful Parota and Ash Wood. It makes a perfect decoration piece, and is very easy to clean being that it doesn't absorb or stain like other wooden made presses. With this press you can flatten balls of dough into thin larger tortillas, excellent for larger sized fresh Corn Tortillas.
- Parota wood is commonly known as guanacaste and scientifically known as Enterolobium Cyclocarpum. You may also hear “Parota” referred to as rain tree, caro caro, or elephant ear tree–which refers to its seedpod shape–depending on where you are. A light-colored species with an open grain and a coarse texture similar to oak, Ash is relatively dense with good working and finishing properties. The wood of Ash is economically important due to its strength, hardness, weight, and shock resistance.
- Perfect for both Corn and Flour Tortillas, which are easy to make at home, especially if you use a tortilla press (instead of a rolling pin) to flatten the balls of masa, or dough, into disks. This press is made from high quality woods that give it a unique character and durability.
- Wood, color and grain patterns may vary slightly with each press. The press has been treated with several coats of food grade mineral oils and beeswax.
- This durable and long-lasting Tortilla Press is available in the size of (approx. 15 1/2” x 10 1/2” x 8 1/2”. This is a truly well designed piece of kitchen equipment made out of durable and long lasting materials. Avoid hassle, save time, and save money and order yours today! Creates 10 1/2” Round Tortillas
We Also Recommend
Cazo De Cobre Para Carnitas Large 24" Heavy Duty Gauge Copper 100% Made Mexico
Tortilla Press 8" Inch Heavy Cast Iron NEW Tortilla Maker Authentic Tortillas
Tortilla Press 3.5" Mini Authentic Traditional Aluminum Tortilla Sope Maker Arepas Tacos Classic
Cazo De Cobre Para Carnitas Large 18" Heavy Duty Gauge Copper 100% Made Mexico