Paella Pan 13” Cazuela De Cobre 100% Pure Hammered Handmade Copper Classic Traditional Spain Cazo Cazuela Para Seafood
- Originating from what is now Valencia, Spain the popular Spanish dish of paella sprang in between the Romans and Arabs where they perfected it amongst themselves, still remaining as loved today as when it was first created.
- They can be used on a gas or charcoal grill or on our gas burners and are shallow and have sloping sides, which helps the rice cook evenly and develops more intense flavor. As the pans get larger, they grow in diameter rather than depth, which allows for more delicious Socarrat.
- Consisting of 100% pure copper, this timeless paella pan was sculpted through heart and soul by hammer by Mexican artisans, with each pan crafted as their canvas.
- Cooking paella becomes as easy as eating the dish itself with the conductivity and durability of this handcrafted pan at your disposal.
- This item includes 1 Paella Pan de Cobre Puro. Measures: Top Diameter 13” x Bottom Diameter 10” x Height Without Handles 3". Height With Handles 4.5”, Length. Weight; 3 lbs.
We Also Recommend
Cazo De Cobre Para Carnitas Large 24" Heavy Duty Gauge Copper 100% Made Mexico
Tortilla Press 8" Inch Heavy Cast Iron NEW Tortilla Maker Authentic Tortillas
Tortilla Press 3.5" Mini Authentic Traditional Aluminum Tortilla Sope Maker Arepas Tacos Classic
Cazo De Cobre Para Carnitas Large 18" Heavy Duty Gauge Copper 100% Made Mexico