Cazuela de Barro sin plomo clay Casserole Lead Free Olla de Barro Traditional
- Fashioned from the Barro soil (CLAY) of Mexico it was named for, the olla de barro pot conducts heat and cooks wonderfully. Because of its shape, this pot has been traditionally used for beans,Mole Soups and many other traditional dishes.
- Stovetop, oven and microwave safe. For gas cooktops, may use diffuser or lowest heat setting. For electric cooktops, please use only with a diffuser.
- Clear ceramic glaze provides ease of cleaning. For difficult areas to clean, first soak for a few minutes in water, then scrub with a soft abrasive pad. Do not use metallic scouring pads.
- Made with two large side handles for ease of lifting. Handmade natural earthenware from Mexico for generations. Made in Mexico.
- Dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to give the best care to your earthenware.Easy to clean, hand-applied glaze. Lead and cadmium free.Overall dimensions: 12" diameter X 3"Depth 3.4 Qt
We Also Recommend
Cazuela De Barro 15" Brown Interior Finish Lead Free Mexican Casserole Clay Traditional Decorative Artisan Olla Artezenia
Olla De Barro Frijolera Brown Gloss Finish 4 Qt. Canterito Traditional Decorative Artisan Artezenia Lead Free Fishbowl
Botellon de Barro sin Plomo Terracota Water Jug 4QT Lead free Traditional
Plato De Barro 11” inch Para Mole Mexican Plate Traditional Clay Lead Free Artisan Artezania